Monetary donations can be given to library any time of the year. You have two options for donation:
- You can donate to the Lake Region Public Library. Any and all monetary donations made directly to the Library will be added to donations budget for the current year.
- You can donate to the Lake Region Public Library Foundation. The LRPL Foundation is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was founded to support the library with directed donations for specific projects. All contributions to the LRPL Foundation are tax-deductible. Donations to the foundation can be made online or in person. Receipts are issued upon request.
Donations given to the Lake Region Public Library will either be added to our collection or included in our Semi-Annual Books Sale, co-hosted with the AAUW.
- Books that damaged, mildewed, stained, or musty
- Textbooks or encyclopedias
- Magazines or other loose documents
We are happy to accept donations of “gently” used books, DVDs, CDs, and audiobooks. Donations can be accepted by any staff member. Unfortunately we cannot accept:
We are always happy to receive items that are specifically about North Dakota and its history.
LRPL Amazon Wish List:
Not sure what to get us? We have a list for you! We’ve established a Wish List on Amazon with items we simply don’t have the budget to bring in. Buy something and it’ll be shipped directly to us! Shop NOW.